Electromagnetic Flow Meter COMET F
The gauge is based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is designed to measure the flow of electrically conductive liquids. It is especially suitable at those places, where traditional mechanical gauges are not sufficiently reliable and accurate, due to the principle of measurement. The limiting factor of using the electromagnetic flow meter is virtually only requirement for compliance with the minimum electrical conductivity of measured liquid and low content of ferromagnetic particles in it.
- Design of the meter allows measuring fluid chemically highly aggressive, abrasive, with high solids content and a pasty consistency.
- Pressure loss caused by the meter is practically zero.
- Meter achieves high accuracy and a large range of maximum and minimum measured flow.
- Meter consists of sensor built into the pipeline and electronics housing connected by cable.
- The electronics housing contains an electronic converter controlled by a microprocessor and equipped with display.
- Values on the display:
- Amount of liquid passed through and the operating time
- Instantaneous flow
- Status and error report
- Keeping measured data in case of power failure ensures processor backup power supply and memory EEPROM.
- EEPROM allows digital calibration and adjustment of the measuring range without the use of analog adjusters.
- Complete absence of analog adjustment elements is ensured by high long-term stability and accuracy.
- Protection of sensor and electronics housing in sealed aluminum housing.
- Robustness cabinet provides very good protection against environmental influences.
- Advantages resistance against environmental influences is especially true when deployed in industrial environments.
- Available outputs for remote transmission:
- Digital serial data output
- Possibility of automatic electrode cleaning - protection against dirt and incrustations (supplied on request).
- Comfortable calibration with PC.
up to 0,2% from measured value
|Excitation system||DC Pulse field|
|Medium electrical conductivity||>= 5 microS / cm|
|Measuring range||50 l / hr up to 8200 m^3 / hr|
|Specified pressure||standard 1,6 MPa
special model 4 MPa (up to 50 MPa)
|Medium temperature||from - 5 to + 150°C – acc. to the lining|
|Specified inside diameter||from DN 10 to DN 1200|
|Shielding||in accordance with the Standard CSN 34 1010, IP 65, IP 68|
|polypropylene, hard rubber, PTFE
standard – steel 17.348
chemical resistant – Titanium, Platinum
|Building length||from 215 to 515 mm|
|Outputs||current 0/4 – 20 mA
slow pulse heterochronism 10ms or binary, e.g. comparison, flow direction …
quick pulse max 100 units section
data serial output
|Special models||by request: Explosive environment – yes; IP68 – yes; electrolytic electrodes cleaning - yes; specified gauge - yes|
|Approval / testimonials||approval Statement of the gauge type TCM 142/94-1932, FZTU 99 Ex 0090, certificate by the technical inspection institute 202/P/94|
|Other parameters acc. to the request|
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.